Sunday, January 14, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome, new reader, to my small, insignificant yet personally vital nook of the World Wide Web. I suppose I would like to begin by giving an insight into events as of late.

As I sit here carelessly typing this lovely new post on my blog just for you (wow, don't you feel special?), my most wonderful roommate, Richard, is making is trek from his home in Maryland to our college place of dwelling (that's POD for all you acronym lovers) where I have already arrived.

Yesterday evening, being Saturday when Richard should have come but chose not to (the pansy), our good friend, Anna, stopped by and we enjoyed over 3 hours of Lord of the Rings (that's LOTR for the aforementioned acronym flunky) as we ate chocolate cheesecake, sipped hot apple cider and drank some Guinness. It was a most splendid celebration of Middle Earth and a time of peace between her and I as we have spent the past month in facebook poke warfare.

Tonight, however, bodes a very promising and exciting evening as Rich will be here, along with my good friends, Lindsey, Anna, Ben and Afton. The excitement within me is steadily reaching its climax as this time of friends, tv, movies, boos and perhaps a cigar, draws nigh. By the end of the wonderful evening Lindsey and Anna will depart for the abodes from whence they came as Ben and Afton will crash overnight.

This is also to be the beginning of the new college semester! Things look to be very promising as far as it being a fullfilling one. Within days, we will endeavor to pass our classes...with a vengeance in my case...and be filled with all of the drama, excitement and chaos that college life so graciously provides.

Until next time, dear reader, peace out yo.

1 comment:

Lindsey Charlton said...

Oh Justin, I'm so glad you joined us :)